I have been quiet, too quiet. No I haven’t forgotten the CLF or quit, or given up or anything remotely close to that; rather the opposite.
As my mother always said, “Oh boy, she’s being quiet she must be thinking…”
As you know from previous blog posts, I had some big changes in my life this year, I knew my daughter leaving the nest would be a huge impact on me in many ways. I prepared for this time in my life, I worked hard to be emotionally and psychologically ready, and I looked into how to transition my life as the first child learned to fly solo and the second child started to grow flight feathers.
In June I took on a coaching certification course, it lasted for more than 12 weeks of class time, and many more weeks of practicum. At last I have become certified as a business coach. I am dedicated to helping women close their tech gap and realize their goals, dreams and visions in their micro businesses and solopreneur efforts.
It all started here on the CLF with some crazy ideas, so crazy they just might work.
So, that’s why I’ve been quiet. I’ve been developing some new programs for the CLF to start in 2013.
Just like you, I don’t have a staff, it’s just me, so expending energy and time on various projects is like spinning plates, I get one spinning, then I spin the next, and so forth down a long line of projects. Each time a plate slows it’s spin, I start back down the line. IT’s time to spin the CLF plate.
What can you look forward to in 2013?
- Classes on: How to Self Publish A-Z: Affordable Options
- Course on Creating E-Books (Kindle/Nook)
- Member taught classes ranging from Branding to Graphic Art to Time Management
- Makers series (Time to give makers more resources!)
- More Masterminds and Coaching Opportunities!
- More articles and resources
- PLUS a new way for members to connect with each other and benefit economically based on ethical and reciprocal practices.
See, that’s what happens when I’m quiet. What have you guys been up to?